Yobe State University Updated Post-UTME Form On Sale 2018/2019.
The Yobe State University Updated Post-UTME Form is On Sale for the 2018/2019 academic session. All candidates who applied to the institution are hereby informed.
The Yobe State University wishes to inform all candidates who applied to the institution through JAMB, made the institution their first choice but missed the first screening conducted in July that there will be another screening which will commence from 13th to 23rd of August, 2018.
Date for Direct Entry and 2nd choice UTME candidates will be communicated in due course.
Courses Offered at Yobe State University.
- Accountancy / Finance / Accounting
- Agricultural Engineering
- Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Arabic Studies
- Biological Science(s)
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Physics
- Education Arts
- English Language
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Science Education
- Sociology and Anthropology
Yobe State University Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates should come forward for Post UTME and Departmental Screening scheduled as follows:
Step I: Online registration for Post UTME screening
- Candidates are to purchase registration Scratch Cards at a non- refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00)payable into the Yobe State University Account Number: 2032347328 at the First Bank in Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum.
- Sales of Scratch Cards and online registration will commence from
Friday 13th to 23rd July, 2018.
Step 2 Departmental Screening:
Candidates are to report to the Department of their First Choice as from
Monday 16th to Wednesday, 25th July, 2018 with the following credentials:
- Post UTME Screening Registration Slip
- Original JAMB UTME Result Slip
- SSCE Results, i.e. WAEC, NECO or their equivalent ( at not more than two sittings}.
- Certificate of Local Government Indigeneship
- Primary School Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
Please note that only candidates who paid and registered for YSU Post UTME screening will be considered for admission.
Note: We now post daily scholarships for Nigeria Students (Including Undergraduates & Post-Graduate. Click Here.
» If you have an official notice from your school for our front page, Click here to post