Yobe State University Post-UTME Screening Form On Sale 2018/2019.
The Yobe State University Post-UTME Screening Form is On Sale for the 2018/2019 academic session. All candidates who applied are hereby informed.
This is to inform all candidates who choose the Yobe State University as their choice of institution that there will be screening exercise soon. This information is coming from the office of the Registrar Yobe State University.
Date for Direct Entry and 2nd choice UTME candidates will be communicated in due course.
Courses Offered at Yobe State University.
- Accountancy / Finance / Accounting
- Agricultural Engineering
- Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Arabic Studies
- Biological Science(s)
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Physics
- Education Arts
- English Language
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Science Education
- Sociology and Anthropology
Yobe State University Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates should come forward for Post UTME and Departmental Screening scheduled as follows:
Step I: Online registration for Post UTME screening
- Candidates are to purchase registration Scratch Cards at a non- refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) payable into the Yobe State University Account Number: 2032347328 at the First Bank in Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum.
- Sales of Scratch Cards and online registration will commence from Friday 13th to 23rd July, 2018.
Step 2 Departmental Screening:
Candidates are to report to the Department of their First Choice as from Monday 16th to Wednesday, 25th July, 2018 with the following credentials:
- Post UTME Screening Registration Slip
- Original JAMB UTME Result Slip
- SSCE Results, i.e. WAEC, NECO or their equivalent ( at not more than two sittings}.
- Certificate of Local Government Indigeneship
- Primary School Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
Please note that the date for 2nd Choice UTME and Direct entry (DEJ candidates screening will be communicated later. Also, note that only candidates who paid and registered for YSU Post UTME screening will be considered for admission
Note: We now post daily scholarships for Nigeria Students (Including Undergraduates & Post-Graduate. Click Here.
» If you have an official notice from your school for our front page, Click here to post