Thursday , May 24 2018
Home / News / YABATECH Student Reported Dead After Being Electrocuted

YABATECH Student Reported Dead After Being Electrocuted


YABATECH Student Reported Dead After Being Electrocuted In Lagos- A student of Yaba Colege of Technology (YABATECH) identified as precious Maduka has been reported dead.

The ND 1 student of the Department of Computer Engineering was said to have slumped after being electrocuted by an Air Conditioner attached to one the offices at the back of a Civil Engineering building while having his bath around 6:00 am.

YABATECH Student Reported Dead After Being Electrocuted
R.I.P

He was immediately rushed to the medical centre and later to the Military hospital where he was pronounced dead.

According to sources, this is not the first time someone is electrocuted by the Air Conditioner which is usually switched on all the time.

Following this development, the Rector has directed the school’s internal secuity officials to ensure no student is allowed to sleep in Classrooms and the school Chapel at night.

Someone may wonder why Precious chose to bath at the back of an office building instead of his hostel. We leant that some of the students sleep in Classrooms due to the accommodation issues in YABATECH.

RIP to the deceased.





DON'T MISS ANYTHING!!!


About Emmanuel Peter

I have a passion to impact lives through writing and providing relevant information to young people who wants to excel in their various educational pursuit...

Check Also

Ajayi Crowther University Examination Conduct Guidelines.

Ajayi Crowther University Examination Conduct Guidelines.

Ajayi Crowther University Examination Conduct Guidelines. This is to inform all students of the Ajayi …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *