Thursday , May 24 2018
Home / News / General / Yaba College Of Technology Student Dies After Being Electrocuted.

Yaba College Of Technology Student Dies After Being Electrocuted.


 Yaba College Of Technology Student Dies After Being Electrocuted. 

A student of Yaba College Of Technology has been reported dead after being electrocuted.

Information reaching us has it that Precious Maduka an ND1 computer Engineering student of the Yaba College of Technology has kicked the bucket after being electrocuted by an Air Conditioner attached to one the offices at the back of a Civil Engineering building while having his bath around 6:00 am

YABATECH Student Reported Dead After Being Electrocuted

He was immediately rushed to the medical centre and later to the Military hospital where he was pronounced dead.

According to sources, this is not the first time someone is electrocuted by the Air Conditioner which is usually switched on all the time.

Following this development, the Rector has directed the school’s internal secuity officials to ensure no student is allowed to sleep in Classrooms and the school Chapel at night.

Someone may wonder why Precious chose to bath at the back of an office building instead of his hostel. We leant that some of the students sleep in Classrooms due to the accommodation issues in YABATECH.

RIP to the deceased.

To see related post click here!!!

 Note: We now post daily scholarships for Nigeria Students (Including Undergraduates & Post-Graduates).  Click here to post.
» If you have an official notice from your school for our front page, Click here to post.





DON'T MISS ANYTHING!!!


About Maryam Mahmud

Check Also

Ajayi Crowther University Examination Conduct Guidelines.

Ajayi Crowther University Examination Conduct Guidelines.

Ajayi Crowther University Examination Conduct Guidelines. This is to inform all students of the Ajayi …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *