Wesley University of Science and Technology, Ondo, Ondo State 2015/2016 academic session POST UTME Screening has commenced.
By this notice, we inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission into Wesley University of Science and Technology, Ondo, Ondo State for the 2015/2016 academic session that the POST UTME Screening has commenced at the University campus as well as in six centers across Geo-political zones.
Candidates eligible for the screening are:
• Those who made Wesley University of Science and Technology, Ondo their first choice of University in the 2015/2016 UTME, scored 180 and above
• 2015/2016 UTME candidates who scored 180 and above irrespective of their University of choice in JAMB registration form.
• Direct Entry candidates who duly register for 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry admissions.
Payment & Registration Procedure
Candidates are to register on-line on the University’s website at www.wesleyuni.edu.ng (the only official website of the University).
Candidates are to pay the sum of Five thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5, 500.00) to Wesley University account details listed below at any branch of the designated banks:
1) Skye Bank: 1770793957
2) First City Monument Bank: 0429192011
Candidates should note that the name on the bank teller must match with the name on their JAMB registration slip in other to complete their online registration.
Guidelines and Instructions to all Candidates
1. After payment, send a SMS to 08069077804 or e-mail [email protected]. Showing;
(a). Candidate’s Full Name
(b). JAMB Registration Number
(c). Bank Name and Branch
(d). Bank Teller Number
(e). Date of Payment
2. You will receive a pin via text message to register for the Post UTME screening exercise
3. Candidates are requested to log on to www.wesleyuni.edu.ng , click on PUTME application link and follow the guidelines to register.
4. Upload 1×1 color photograph with red background in JEPG format
5. Preview, confirm, submit and immediately PRINT OUT an application slip.
6. Candidates who experience any technical challenge should contact Phone Number 08069077804 or e-mail[email protected].
7. Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the following:
(a) JAMB Registration Slip
(b) Application Slip printed out from the University portal.
8. Candidates are to check the University website for their Examination Centre.
9. Candidates are to report at the Examination Centre early for formal briefing and instructions.
10. Any candidate who could not participate in the Screening Exercise on the date indicated can come for screening at the University campus on any wednesday before the Matriculation day.
11. Please Note that candidates can also pay and obtain form at any of the designated screening centres on the Post-UTME screening date.
For further enquiries, please Call our Help Line: Akin (08069801463), Oke (07057007758) & Shade (07087654830).
You can also contact our PUTME Support Team through [email protected].
Mrs Chioma C. Obasi