When you hear of *737#, what should come to mind is gtbank.
So if you have been searching for information on how to use gtbank mobile service to transfer money to other banks,
then this page is for you.
Today, I want to share with you guys the how you can use gtbank 737 mobile service to transfer money to other banks.
With this gtbank mobile service, you do not need to worry about having a smart phone to with internet connection to be able to transfer money from your gtbank account to any destination bank of your choice.
There are other services you can use 737 mobile service to do,
In my subsequent posts, I will share them with you guys, as today is dedicated to gtbank customers who wishes to use the 737 service to send money to other banks.
Gtbank *737# money transfer to other banks
Transfer to other banks just dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*2*1000*1234567890#) from your registered phone, then authenticate the transfer with the last four digits of your GTBank debit card.
That’s quit easy and fast, right?
Benefits of using gtbank 737 mobile service
- It’s a convenient way to send money
- *737*transfer is available 24/7
- The entire transaction process takes about 10 seconds
- With *737*transfer, you can transfer to other Nigerian banks
Please note the following features of 737 mobile service:
- Daily transaction limit of N200,000
- Works with phone numbers registered with GTBank
- Subject to phone network signal
- Money is deducted directly from your GTBank account
- Transaction requires the last four digit of your Naira MasterCard (Debit card)
What do you make of this?
How was your experience using this service?
I want to believe that this piece of information was helpful and could help you use *737# gtbank service to send money to any other bank of your choice?
Share your thoughts please…