Description: The University of Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies scholarships are created to allow graduates pursue study of benefit to the Muslim world.
Field of Study: All Courses
- You must be applying to start a new full-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford.
- You must be either:
- ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom and from a Muslim community (with preference given to those from a financially disadvantaged household), or
- a national of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries in Asia and Africa
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- You should be intending to undertake study in a field derived from or of relevance to the Islamic tradition, which is of relevance and/or benefit to the Muslim world.
- This scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2017-18.
Selection Process: Decisions are expected to be made by June 2017. If you have not heard from the University by this time, then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants individually or provide feedback on applications.
Number of Awardees: Up to 5
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £14,296).
Duration of Scholarship: Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
To be taken at (country): UK
How to Apply:
Application Deadline: 6th or 20th January 2017, depending on your course/Offered annually? Yes
Please Note: To see more Scholarship Opportunities Click Here