This is to inform the public and interested persons that the the university of port-Harcourt M.sc programmes are available into Gas petroleum Refining and Petrochemical programme for the 2016/2017 academic session. Interested candidates for the 12 calendar months of intensive full time study are advised to apply for the 2016/2017 admissions.
Here are the UNIPORT requirements for admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates must have a minimum of four (5) O’level credit passes at SSCE/GCE/NECO including English Language and Mathematics
2. Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Petrochemical, Gas Engineering, or related courses with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division).
3. Industry/Company workers with 5 years cognate experience who possess Second Class Honours (Lower Division) with Cumulative Grade Point Average, CGPA of 3.0 or above will also be considered.
How To Apply.
To apply for the UNIPORT M.Sc in Gas petroleum Refining and Petrochemical programme for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates are to pay a sum of twenty thousand naira (#20, 000) via www.cgrpevents.org/payments.
2. Candidates can obtain the application form at www.cgrpng.org. The Form should be completed and submitted online
3. The hard copy of the completed Form along with the Bank Draft should also be submitted in person or via courier to: The Director, Centre for Gas, Refining & Petrochemicals, Institute of Petroleum Studies, University of Port Harcourt,
Application Closing Date:
The application closing date for the UNIPORT M.Sc in Gas petroleum Refining and Petrochemical programme for the 2016/2017 academic session is Monday 15th August, 2016.
Oral Interview Date:
The oral interview date for the UNIPORT M.Sc in Gas petroleum Refining and Petrochemical programme for the 2016/2017 academic session is September 20th , 2016 for short-listed candidates
Names of short-listed candidates could be posted on the website www.cgrpng.org.