University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital 2019/2020 Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form On Sale. UITH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form is now on sale.
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) wishes to inform the general public especially interested persns that applications are open for candidates interested in the institutions post basic Nursing Diploma prorammes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The courses are as listed below.,
- accident and Emergency
The program is for 12 months and it will commence from November, 2019.
All interested persons should note that there is a limited accommodation and it is on a first come, first serve basis.
UITH Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements.
A. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/ SSCE/NECO/ with passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- These papers must include English language, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
B. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE
- Be a Registered Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least 1 year post registration clinical/working experience in the relevant area of specialty.
- Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
How to Apply for UITH Post Basic Nursing Admission.
Application forms are obtainable from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Website: www.uith.org.ng
Request for application forms must be accompanied with a Non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (#10,000) only or 100 US Dollar ($100) for foreign applicants.
This is made payable through Remita with University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin.
All completed application forms should be addressed to the office of the Registrar University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, School Complex, Amilegbe P.M.B. 1459, Ilorin, Kwara State on or before 14th June, 2019.
Below are the selection and interview dates.,
- Written examination 18th June, 2019
- Oral interview 20th June, 2019
- Venue: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, School Complex, Amilegbe.
For further enquiries, contact any of the followings:
OYELEYE D. I. (MRS)
A&E PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
ADEBIYI F. O. (MRS)
PAEDIATRICS PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
SEGUN-AGBOOLA B. T (MRS)
NEPHROLOGY PROGRAMME COORDINATOR