University Of Calabar Admission List Released 2018/2019
The University Of Calabar Admission List has been Released for the 2018/2019 academic session. All candidates who applied are hereby informed.
The University of Calabar wishes to inform all candidates who applied for admission to the institution and participated in her just concluded post-UTME screening exercise that the management has released the list of successfully admitted candidates for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNICAL admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first degree programmes offered by the university.
The University of calabar admission list has been made available online.
How To Check UNICAL Admission Lists.
The University of Calabar admission list can be accessed by following the steps below.,
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates