Tips for NYSC PCMs During Online Registration.
1. NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch B”. 3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
3.The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “A” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
5. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
6. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear, also do not upload another person’s passport on your dashboard.
7. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration
8.Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
10. Download NYSC Official Mobile App on Google Play Store, login with your Username and Password.