Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Dominican University, California International Merit Scholarships. Interested students should see the details below.
The Dominican University of California is inviting applications for International Merit Scholarships. The Dominican University of California is a private, not-for-profit, coeducational university located in San Rafael, California. It was founded in 1890 as Dominican College by the Dominican Sisters of San Rafael.
-The scholarship is open to international students
-Official Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT) scores is required.
-English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
|Scholarship||Amount||GPA Required to maintain scholarship|
|Trustee Scholarship||$12,000 per year||Minimum 3.50|
|Presidential Scholarship||$10,000 per year||3.00 – 3.49|
|Deans Scholarship||$8,000 per year||2.50 – 2.99|
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to visit the Dominican University undergraduate admission application page to apply. Admitted full-time undergraduate students are automatically considered for the following renewable scholarships. A separate application is not required.
Applicants will be required to provide the following;
- 500-word typed Essay as described in the application on one of the following topics:
- Describe a family, cultural, or personal tradition that is meaningful to you. Explain why.
- If you could spend a day with anyone (living, deceased or imaginary), who would it be and why?
- Required for all Nursing and Health Science (Pre-OT) applicants: Tell us why you would like to major in nursing or occupational therapy and what contributions you see yourself making to the profession. Please include any past work (paid or volunteer) experience in health care, education or social services.
- Updated, official high school transcript (six semesters minimum);
4. One recommendation from school faculty, administrator, and/or a counselor. Applicants who have been out of school for more than two years may submit a letter of recommendation from a professional colleague;
5. Official Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT) scores.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2017.
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.