Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Melbourne International Scholarships for the 2018 academic session. Interested applicants should see full details below.
The University of Melbourne, Australia is pleased to invite applications from Outstanding students who are willing to pursue an Undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
The International Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population. The University usually awards 50 scholarships per year.
International Except Australia and New-Zealand
Value Of Scholarships:
- A one off $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree; or
- A 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree; or
- A 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must Have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- Applicants must Have achieved excellent final year school results, such as
- 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
- overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44; and
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
How to Apply:
You do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
Visit The Official Scholarship Website For More Information
Application Deadline: January 31st 2018.
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.