Seven (7) Unforgetable Memories Only People Who Attend OAU Can Relate To.
There are many unforgetable memories you may have had while on campus as a student before graduating from a Nigerian Higher institution years back. This same can also be said for Obafemi Awolowo University graduates.
Are you a student or a former student of Obafemi Awolowo University? Are there any memories you can relates to while you were in school?
Below are seven (7) unforgetable memories to remember as an Obafemi Awolowo University’s student. You are welcome to add in the comment section, some of the memories you can relate to as a student in the school.
Unforgetable Memories Only People Who Attend OAU Can Relate To
1. How ‘Awo Boys’ welcome freshers to school.
2. When someone tells you they got admission to study Geology…
3. How Amphi Theatre looks like when you attend your first lecture
4. When you see year one students talking about graduating with first class
5. How you line up to enter Hezekiah Oluwasanmi Library to read when Exam timetable is out
6. After two weeks of resumption, and you hear O.A.U want to go on another strike. You will be like;
Chai God!, which kind school be this na?
7. Boys preparing for ‘Moz 101.
8. When you haven’t finished reading for Exam, and you hear they want to do Aluta.
9. How ‘Anglomoz’ and ‘Mozambique Hall’ looks like every new session.
10. How ‘Awo Boys’ walks in when there is a show at Amphi.
11. How you hail Pharmacy students that have managed to reach Final Year. Oga, na you ooo.
12. When you see that lecturer, that say you won’t graduate.
13. When a badly dressed lady walks into Awo hall when most Awo boys are in the corridor.
14. When you see a guy and a girl alone at motion ground in the night?
Recommended Link: Five (5) Departments In OAU That Rarely Produce First Class Student