Catholic Institute of Business and Technology, CIBT Ghana school fees / tuition fees structure schedule for the 2017/2018 academic year are available here.
Below is the official Catholic Institute of Business and Technology, Ghana (CIBT) fees structure schedule to be paid by each student respectively for the 2017/2018 academic year.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at CIBT. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
Catholic Institute of Business and Technology School Fees Stucture
The Catholic Institute of Business and Technology tuition fees for the 2014/2015 Academic Year is:
- Ghanaian – GH¢ 1,540.00
- Foreign – US$ 1,087.50
- Ghanaian – GH¢ 1,485.00
- Foreign – US$ 1,050.00
- All Ghanaian Students – GH¢ 1,200.00
- All Foreign Students – US$ 900.00
Other CIBT Fees
In addition to the tuition fees, students will be required to pay other fees towards SRC, hiring of gowns for matriculation (freshmen), ID cards, Internet user fees and NHIS / health fees.
CIBT Payment of Fees
All fees are payable at registration. In the event that students cannot pay all of their fees at registration, the Institute will defer payment on those fees which will be paid by financial aid or another acceptable form of payment. However, for those fees which will not be paid by financial aid or another acceptable form of payment, the Institute may defer payment for a period not to exceed forty-five (45) days.
The Institute does not extend credit without having the following appropriate documents on file:
- Promissory Note: Under prescribed conditions, a student may be allowed to execute a promissory note to delay (on scheduled basis) the payment of fees owed to the Institute. The following stipulations must be met:
- The student must not owe any fees, fines, or other charges from a previous registration
- Each student accepting the conditions of the note must pay a GH¢ 10.00 processing fees
- The promissory note is a privilege which may be extended based upon the overall financial status of the Institute
- Financial Aid Award Letter: This document will certify that the financial aid awarded is sufficient to cover all or portion of the student’s fees for the applicable semester.
- Bank Loan Approval Letter: if a student plans to pay all or a portion of his/her fees with a bank loan, he/she must have his/her bank loan cheque in hand at registration or he/she must provide official written evidence that
- his/her bank has approved his/her loan and
- that the bank will forward the loan cheque directly to the Institute
CIBT Fees Payment Forms
CIBT disclaims any liability for cash that is sent through the mail. The Institute will urge all students to pay their tuition fees and other charges directly into the account of the Institute. The Institute’s account number is 0106750901503 of UBA Bank, Heritage Towers Branch.
The issuance of all refunds is contingent upon deduction of all indebtedness due to the Institute. Students who pay fees in advance, register and officially withdraw from the Institute may be refunded fully if written notification of the official withdrawal is received by the Registrar on or before 14th class day.