The application form for admission into the Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology is out. Interested persons should take note.,
The Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology (RSCHST) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the institution’s various diploma programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Available Programmes.
Below are a number of courses for you to choose from:
- Environmental Health Technicians (Diploma) 3years
- Health Promotion and Education (Diploma) 2 years
- Community Health Extension Workers Programme (Diploma) 3years
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers Programme (Certificate) 2years
- Emergency Medical technician (Diploma) 3years
- Dispensing Opticianry Technician Programme (Diploma) 3 years
- Pharmacy Technician Programme (Diploma) 3years
- Medical Social Work (Diploma) 3years
- Dental Surgery Technician/Dental Health Technician Programme (Diploma) 3years
- Anesthetic Technician Programm (Certificate) 2years
- Health Information Management (Professional Diploma) 3years
- Health Information Management (Abridgement) 1year
- Hospital/Health Administration (Diploma) 2years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Programme (Certificate) 3years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Programme (Abridgment) 2years
- Public Health Nursing (HND) 2years
- Public Health Nursing Abridgement (Refresher) programme (HND) 1year
- Public Health (Diploma) 2years
- Biomedical Engineering Technician Programme (Diploma) 3years
Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Admission Requirements.
- Be sure you choose a course you are passionate about and will really enjoy.
- Applicants who are awaiting O’level results need not apply.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age and above by September 2019.
- Application for change of course will not be considered in view of limited admission spaces.
- Admission into College’s certificate programmes is based on the candidates success in the entrance examination conducted by the College, in addition to possession of stipulated entry requirements.
How to Apply for Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Admission.
See the link below for the method of application.
Candidates should pay application fee of: N11,000 payable at any branch of Ecobank Plc and Fidelity Bank Plc.
Applicants are to log on to the Student Portal with an access pin number provided for the purpose to apply online. Candidates Identification Slip bearing examination number, examination time and venue will be generated on-line.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to an entrance examination scheduled for 13th July 2019.
8TH JULY, 2019.
For more information, please contact the College Admissions Officer or ICT Unit in any of these GSM Nos: 07066608462, 08037473204, 07032223481, 08185950107 or email us @ [email protected]