This is to inform interested candidates that the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, Warri, PTI Admission Form 2015 is now on sale at designated banks. Application is open for prospective students willing to enrol for either of ND or HND programmes in 2015/2016 academic session.
Earlier, we reported list of courses offered by PTI Warri on this website, please read it here to confirm that your choice courses is accredited. This advertisement will also serve as invitation for PTI Post UTME screening.
PTI Admission Form 2015: Procedure
1. Buy your Application Form Bank Pin from zenith bank.
2. Go to PTI Portal: http://www.pti.edu.ng
3. Click on Apply For Admission link.
4. On the application portal home page, click on Sign Up Here to register as first time user.
5. On the sign up page, enter Your PIN Number, Choose Your Mode of Study, Choose Your Programme, Enter your Surname, Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password(Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school) Click on “Click here to Signup” button.
6. This will sign you up and transfer you to logon page.
7. On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center if your pin is correct.
Note that PTI admission form 2015 is sold in Zenith banks at the cost of N6,800. Sale of forms ends April 30th, 2015.
8. From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )
9. After your passport upload is successful, click Apply for Admission Here or click Fill Application Form. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname, other names and prospective courses.
10. Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.
11. Fill the Application form; enter your entry qualification exam name, center number, exam center, subjects and grades. Choose your first choice course and Second Choice and third choice.
12. Click “I Agree” button 13. Then click on “Click here to Apply” button
14. From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature
15. Go Back To the Applicant Control Centre and print Exam Card from the top left button with the name “Print Exam Card”
16. You can always login back to the portal to check your admission status and other vital information.