Description: Applications are invited for Postgraduate Scholarships to study the MSc in Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health by distance learning for the 2018-2020 academic year. These scholarships are open to the students of developing Commonwealth countries.
The scholarships are funded by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and academic direction is provided by the Royal Veterinary College (RVC), a constituent College of the University of London.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
Field ofStudy: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
Eligibility: To study the MSc, students must have:
- Either a second class honours degree, or the equivalent, in a scientific subject:
- veterinary science
- animal science
- Biological sciences or medicine.
- Or a second class honours degree, or the equivalent, in a scientific discipline, which has, in the opinion of the University, included suitable training.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Nationality: The scholarships are available to nationals of developing Commonwealth countries.
How to Apply: Application is a two-stage process:
Stage 1 – Deadline 12 May 2017
Interested applicants should complete and submit the following:
- The application is accessed via the Commonwealth Scholarships
- Click ‘Go to the EAS’ and on the Electronic Application System [EAS] click ‘Applicant’s Portal’, you can register as a new user with your email address.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form [Word Doc] and email with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the Course Administrator: rchandler-at-rvc.ac.uk
Successful applicants of Stage 1 will be notified when they may progress to Stage 2 of the application process (end August).
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 12, 2017.
Award Provider: University of London