Petroleum Training Institute Post-UTME Screening Schedule Out 2018/2019.
The Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun Post-UTME Screening Schedule is Out for the 2018/2019 academic session. All candidates who applied to the institution are hereby informed.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission to the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun that the management has released the schedule for the 2018/2019 post UTME screening and the subjects to be taken by candidates attempting the screening.
PTI post UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Screening Date: Saturday 11th August, 2018
Screening Method (Mode): Aptitude test.
Examination Duration: One (1) Hour
Accreditation starts by 8.00 a.m.
Venue: PTI Main Campus
Subjects to be taken:
- Candidates offering Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Welding and Fabrication Engineering, Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology will take the following Three (3) subjects (papers) during the examination:
(1) English/Gen. Paper( 2) Mathematics and (3) Physics.
- Candidates offering Petroleum and Natural Gas Processing Engineering, Safety Engineering Tech., and Science Lab. Tech. will take the following three (3) subjects (papers):
(1) English/Gen. Paper (2) Mathematics and (3)Chemistry.
- Candidates offering Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies will take the following three (3) subjects (papers):
(1) English/Gen. Paper (2) Mathematics and (3) Business Study
Note: We now post daily scholarships for Nigeria Students (Including Undergraduates & Post-Graduates).Click Here