Official JAMB Statistics of University Candidates with 200 scores & above
As we await the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to release the official 2014/2015 cut-off marks for admission into Federal, State and Private universities in the country, here is an official JAMB statistics of university Candidates with 200 scores & above in the 2014 UTME (PPT & DBT Candidates only).
In this article, you will find the following:-
- Population of candidates that has a JAMB score of 200 & above for each school
- Number of candidates (in No.1 above) who chose the university as either 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice
Why do you need this information?
- To know your chances of getting admitted this year with your score
- To have a better understanding of the fight ahead (Post UTME) and the need to get ready
- For knowledge sake, as no such knowledge is a waste
What are you expected to do after reading this?
- Decide if your score is okay. If not, apply for change of institution immediately, click here to apply
- See that the fight for admission spaces is not yours alone, thus you need Post UTME Past Question with solutions for your selected school. Click here to get it
Download or view the official JAMB statistics of university Candidates with 200 scores & above here (below). Please note that you need a pdf-enabled device to view it.[gview file=”http://students.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Statistics-of-Choice-of-Institutions-Score-200-and-Above.pdf” save=”1″]
Share this with friends right away!