The NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream I Mobilization Timetable has been Released thus:
1 Display of list of all approved programs for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback14th – 21st September 2017.
2. Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs 12th – 30th September 2017
3. Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs3rd – 8th October 2017
4. Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions8th – 14th October 2017
5. On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 17th October – 12th November 2017
6. Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers. 17th October – 12th November, 2017.
7. Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers17th October – 12th November, 2017.
8. Deployment and Printing of Call-upLetters by ICT Department14th – 19th November, 2017
9. Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions21st – 25th November, 2017.
10. On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs21st – 25th November, 2017 11. Orientation course will commence on Tuesday, 28th November, 2017 for stream.