Candidates can now check their result on the school portal with the steps below;
Steps To Check The 2016/2017 NUBAPOLY 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List
Enter your Application or JAMB number below and click on search:
- You will be issued original Admission Letter on successful completion of screening to enable you register within the period specified below.
- Admission Details
- Course: National Diploma in Mass Communication (Regular)
- Registration fees: =N=27,500.00
i Bank Charges: =N= 200.00
- You should bring scratch cards for School Certificate (i.e O level) and JAMB where applicable.
- You should bring along all your original and photocopies of your credentials, five (5) passport photograph and a letter of undertaking to be of good behaviour.
- Accommodation fee is =N=6,090.00 (where available and on the basis of first come first served).
- Registration starts on Friday 10th, February, 2017.
- Registration closes on Friday 17th, February, 2017. Any Student that fails to register before that date automatically forfeits the admission.
- Please note that registration by proxy is not allowed. So do not give any body money to register for you.