Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Merit Scholarship in Leadership & Management at Cranfield University, UK. Interested students should see the details below.
Applications are invited for the Cranfield Merit Scholarship program which is awarded to interested Africans who are looking to acquire a degree program at Cranfield University, UK.
Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university specialising in science, engineering, technology and management.
It contains two campuses: the main campus is at Cranfield, Bedfordshire, and the second is at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom at Shrivenham, southwest Oxfordshire. The main campus is unique in the United Kingdom for having a semi-operational airport (Cranfield Airport) on campus. The airport facilities are used by Cranfield University’s own aircraft in the course of aerospace teaching and research.
Sub-Saharan African countries
Eligible Fields Of Study
- Finance and Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management & Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
£4,000 for tuition fees
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Nationals of any African Country
- be graduates with a first class honours or upper second-class honours undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- have good academic records
How To Apply:
- Applicants wishing to be considered for this Scholarship should be applying to a full-time Masters degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form.
- If you have already applied for admission and wish to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship you should send an email to [email protected] including a short submission highlighting your achievements and reasons that you should receive a bursary. Please include your full name, Cranfield ID number and course name in your email.
Application Deadline: 25th May 2018.
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.