Screening Exam for applicants of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation job will hold Saturday, December 6, 2014. Study NNPC aptitude test format for Graduate Trainees as shown below.
Requirements for NNPC Aptitude Test 2014
Job seekers coming for the exam are required to bring ALL of the following:-
- A print out of the invitation email showing the sender and recipient’s email addresses
- An original courier copy of the invitation letter that has been dispatched to the residential address you provided
- A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID card or International Passport)
- Two recent passport photographs
- Writing materials (2 Biros, 2 HB Pencils, 1 Eraser, 1Pencil Sharpener)
- Please take note of your unique candidate number at the top of this email
Accreditation for the NNPC aptitude test 2014 starts on Friday, December 5, 2014 (from 2pm-5pm); and on Saturday by 8.30am. Test starts at 11.30am prompt. Exam will hold in Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ojere, Abeokuta; Airforce Secondary School, Ikeja, Lagos; and other centres in Nigeria.
NNPC Aptitude Test Format For Graduate Trainees
1. General Aptitude test of 120 questions comprising of 4 different parts A – D.
PART A: Diagrams in which you will have to figure out the next one. Its exactly a lift from the GMAT 2005 and 2006. There’s no difference. I do not have the GMATs at the moment else I would have written out the pages. Just study them well my people. Questions 1-30
PART B: English tests. They are quite simple enough. Antonyms, synonyms and words relating to each other. eg: Abuja is to Nigeria as Nairobi is to. If you have done kimberly ryan’s test then there’s no problem. Questions 31-60
PART C: Mathematics with the whole lot from the GMATs. Quantitative not diagramatic and charts. Questions 61-90
PART D: Shapes (folding up of unfolded and painted shapes). Still from the same GMATs. Questions 91-120
2. Skill Test, SCIENCE which is for both engineering and science. It covers the information below.
Bouyancy, Local losses, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope, Waves, Linear measuring scale, Forces that act on fluids at rest, Fluid calculations involving average velocity, Change in Momentum.
Direction of flows :streamline, Adiabatic and reversible processes, Rate feed back control actions, Advantages of Polyphase systems over single phase, Converging and Diverging nuzzles, Compressible fluid flows, Thermal resistance of Insulators, Prevenion of Corossion, Properties of Materials, Requirements 4 precipitation/ hardening in metal system, Quarter wave.
Phase shift: keying data transmission difference, Isentropic flow, Size determination of packed towers, Pyrometallurgical process, What Corossion fatigue depends on?, Basic assumptions of economics of engineering production, Creep, Speed of a DC motor is controlled by?, Differential calculus, Rotary type positive displacement compressor, Ideal outlet velocity of stream from a nuzzle, Enthalpy calculation, Inductance, Reaction sequence, Intrinsic stoichiometric ratio and questions like:
1. A branching step consist of a reaction of a relatively stable intermediate known as, ?
2. The decimal equivalent of a hexadecimal number 3AD is ?