Nigerian Police Academy Interview List – 6th Regular Course Released.
The Nigerian Police Academy has released the list of candidates successful at the 6th regular course entrance examination.
The Nigerian Police Academy wishes to inform all candidates who participated in the 6th regular course entrance examination which took place on 14th July, 2018. That the list of successful candidates for the interview has been released.
All successful candidates are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in six batches as categorized below:
Sunday 21st October, 2018 – Batch One
Tuesday 23rd October, 2018 – Batch Two
Thursday 25th October, 2018 – Batch Three
Sunday 28th October, 2018 – Batch Four
Tuesday 30th October, 2018 – Batch Five
Thursday 1st November, 2018 – Batch Six
- FCT, Abuja
Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview Requirements.
The requirements for the interview are as below. Follow the steps to be well informed :
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- In this case, the officer must indicate his
- formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2018
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to a n d from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
Go to Page 35 of the Daily Trust Newspaper of 18th September, 2018 to check the list.
Note: We now post daily scholarships for Nigeria Students (Including Undergraduates & Post-Graduates).Click Here