Nigerian Military School Zaria Application Form for admission into the 2015/2016 academic year is now on sale. Interested candidates are to read up details here and following guidelines to apply. Entrance examination will be conducted sometime in May for all applicants.
Who Can Buy Nigerian Military School Zaria Form?
- All candidates should be at least 12 years old at the time of entry into Nigerian Military School, Zaria.
- Eligible candidates must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Admission into Nigerian Military School, Zaria is restricted to MALE NIGERIANS ONLY.
- The number on the admission photocard is the candidate’s examination number. Any alteration on the documents will automatically disqualify the candidate. Candidate must report to the examination centre with the original copy of the admission photocard.
- All applications must be duly completed not later than 3 May 2015.
- The date for the entrance examination is Saturday 9 May 2015 at 8:00am prompt. Candidates must report at examination centre of their choice not later than 7:00am.
- Candidates must sit for the examination at the centre they selected. No change of centre will be entertained after the closing date for the completion of the form.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be made to undergo compressive medical examinations.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be required to come with original copies of Birth Certificate, completed Local Government Certificate of Origin and Admission Photocard.
Where To Buy Nigerian Military School Admission Form
1 Purchase PIN: Buy Voucher on www.nigerianmilitaryschool.org/VoucherSales for N2,000.00 using your Bank ATM Card.
2 PIN Registration: Visit www.nigerianmilitaryschool.org and enter your Voucher Serial Number and PIN and click the Register button.
3 Sign-Up: If your PIN is valid, the page will refresh and you will be able to enter your Name and Email. Make sure you supply a valid email address. Then click Sign-Up button to create an account on the portal.
4 Apply: Complete the Application form and Print a copy of your Application Photocard.
Note: You can log in to the portal at any time with your Serial Number and Pin. Make sure you retain your voucher. Candidate must complete all required fields appropriately.
All application for admission into Nigerian Military will close not later than 3rd May 2015. Screening Examination is Saturday, 9th May 2015 at 8:00am prompt. Candidates must report at examination centre of their choice not later than 7:00am.