Nigerian Defence Academy 70th Regular Course Admission List Released 2018/2019.
The Nigerian Defence Academy 70th Regular Course Admission List has been Released for the 2018/2019 academic session. All candidates who applied to the institution are hereby informed.
The Nigerian Defence Academy wishes to inform all candidates who applied for admission to the institution that the management has released the 70th Regular Course admission list for the 2018/2019 session.
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held from 22 July – 5 August 2018.
They are to report for training at the NDA (Permanent Site), AFAKA on Friday, 24 August, 2018. Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 27 August, 2018 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate on the reserve list.
Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the reception centre located at the Academy Parade Ground permanent site at AFAKA.
Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black trousers
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes
- Two pairs of white shorts
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wrist watch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue short
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance..
Enquiries and further information could be sent to the email address [email protected] or call