Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2017.
Description: The scholarship is valued at between $60,000 and $69,000, depending on the course, and is tenable for programmes in top academic institutions in the UK. Courses covered by this scheme include Environmental Studies, Engineering, Management, Accountancy, Economics, Information Technology, Geology, Banking, Law and Medicine.
- Environmental Studies
- Management Sciences
- Information Technology
EligibilityCriteria: Prospective beneficiaries must –
- Have a provisional admission from select UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, Medicine
- Possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS
- Be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Provide identification documents from their LGAs
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2017
- Be able to obtain a tier-4 visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2017 if selected
- Not be a direct relative of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Scholarships to be taken at (country): Scholarships are available in the following 5 UK Universities: University of Aberdeen, University of Cranfield, University of Leeds, University of Strathclyde, and University of Liverpool.
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is valued at between $60,000 and $69,000, depending on the course.
Duration of Scholarship: Tenable for programmes in top academic institutions in the UK
How to Apply: It is important to go through the Application Requirements and note all necessary documents before applying.
Application Deadline: 12th May, 2017.
Offered annually? Yes
Award Provider: Nigeria LNG Limited