Niger Delta University Supplementary Post-UTME Form Out 2018/2019.
The Niger Delta University Supplementary Post-UTME Form is Out for the 2018/2019 academic session. All candidates who applied are hereby informed.
The Niger Delta University wishes to inform the general public especially candidates who applied for admission to the institution that the management has commenced the sale of post-UTME screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Supplementary Post UTME.
To be eligible for the Niger delta University supplementary admission, all candidates must:
score a minimum of 180 and above and make the institution their first choice.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME/Admission Screening.
Candidates can apply by following the steps below.,
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The screening test is scheduled to hold on October 13, 2018.
N.B: Preference shall be given to candidates applying to the Faculties of Engineering and Management Sciences. Also, Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
The deadline for the completion of the online Application Form is 11th October, 2018.
Note: We now post daily scholarships for Nigeria Students (Including Undergraduates & Post-Graduates). Click Here