NDA List Of Screening Test Centres And Other Information To Note For The Exam.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for the Nigerian Defence Academy 70th Regular Course Admission of the NDA exam centres as well as information to note before and after the screening exercise. The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Screening test comes up on May 19th, 2018.
List of Screening Test Centres
|1.||Adamawa||Govt Day Secondary School Opposite HQ 23 Armd Bde, Yola|
|2.||Borno||Command Secondary School, Maimalari
|3.||Edo||Army Day Secondary School NASST, Benin|
|4.||Enugu||Command Day Secondary School, Abakpa Barracks, Enugu|
|5.||FCT||Command Day Secondary School, Lungi
|6.||Imo||Holy Ghost College, Owerri|
|7.||Kano||Army Day Secondary School Bukavu Barracks, Kano|
|8.||Kaduna||Nigerian Defence Academy, Permanent
Site, Afaka, Kaduna
|9.||Kaduna||Nigerian Defence Academy, Old Site, Ribadu Campus, Kaduna|
|10.||Kwara||Nigerian Army School of Education (NASE)
|11.||Lagos||Command Children’s School/ Command
Day Secondary School, Ikeja Cantonment, Lagos
|12.||Lagos||Command Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos|
|13.||Oyo||Command Day Secondary School Odogbo, Ibadan|
|14.||Plateau||Command Secondary School Zaria Road
|15.||Rivers||Command Secondary School Bori Camp, Port Harcourt|
By now you ought to have printed your Examination Card and already know the Centre where you will be writing the exam.
Information to Note:
All candidate should be note the following before and after the NDA examination exercise:
- Make sure all the information supplied during the online registration is accurate.
- Make sure you have signed all the relevant documents that was supposed to be printed out before coming. This is to avoid being walked out of the exam premises.
- Avoid irresponsible acts or looks, all eligible candidates should kindly dress smartly and responsibly before coming to the exams venue.
- All forms of fraud and malpractice will not be allowed.
- Please ensure that you appear early for the exams.
- Always check the portal or your SMS inbox in case of any changes in time and venue.
Also note that it is important that you entered the right JAMB registration number while doing the online registration.
NDA Exam Format
This is to give you an idea of what to expect during the exam. The questions will comprise of subjects from English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, History, Government and Economics.
There will be two parts. The first part is Use of English, which is compulsory for all candidates. For the second part, the candidate is expected to pick any three other subjects, according to his/her course of study. All subjects comprise of 40 questions to be answered.
Items to Bring to the Exam Hall
All eligible candidates are to note that they are to bring to the Screening Test Centre, their
- Acknowledgement Form,
- Screening Test Admission Card,
- JAMB result slip and
- TWO (2) postcard sized (35 x 5 inches) photographs.
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, JAMB Reg No, State, Screening Test Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.