We wish to inform all candidates that purchased NSUK PG form in 2015/16 that Nasarawa State University Postgraduate School Admission List has been released online. Registration and payment of fees for all successfully admitted PGD, MSc and PhD Students are as discussed below.
The list released is for all accredited Nasarawa State University Postgraduate Courses as advertised earlier by NSUK Keffi management. The PG school is expecting registration to commence as detailed below. Registration starts October 12 till 30th.
Newly Admitted Students:
All newly admitted students are expected to adhere to the following registration procedures:
1. Login to the Portal (nsuk.edu.ng) to accept Admission and Print Acceptance payment Invoice.
2. Collect Teller from Bursary unit of the PG School and proceed to Bank for Payment of N15,000 acceptance fee
3. Login to Portal to Confirm Payment and Print Clearance/Screening Form and Admission Letter
4. Proceed to Department for screening (HOD).
5. Proceed to School of post graduate studies for screening (secretary, SPGS)
6. Login back to Portal to Print School Fee Invoice after 24 hours of screening at the PG school
7. Collect Bank Teller from Bursary Office in the PG School and Proceed to Bank for Payment.
8. After payment at the designated banks, using application I.D number, printout the payment Receipt, course registration form, students information form from the University Portal.
9. Return to the School of post graduate studies for the collection of files and registration number.
10. Submit files to School of Postgraduate Studies and Department.
11. Proceed to Student Affairs for processing and collection of student identity card.
Meanwhile prospective PG students that are yet to see their admission status are advised to visit the school website to check.
All returning students are to proceed to the university portal to print payment invoice and proceed to Bursary unit of the PG School to collect payment teller. Then proceed to Bank for Payment, return back to the portal to print your school fees receipt, course forms and progress report as applicable. Upon completion of the above processes, copies should be submitted to the SPGS for filing.
More updates from Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) that may be necessary and informational can be found via http://students.com.ng/category/nsuk