Entries are currently being invited form eligible candidates ongoing for the fully-funded Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships for International Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible. Submission deadline for this scholarship is 30th November 2018.
The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a doctoral degree programme (PhD) at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), one of Asia’s leading research universities.
Funding will be provided for up to 4 years for NPGS awardees. Up to 30 NPGS awards will be made available in each Academic Year. Successful candidates will be known as Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholars. Nanyang Technological University funds the Nanyang President’s Graduate PhD Scholarship for International students at Singapore.
Eligible Field of Study:
Courses offered at the university
The NPGS award terms are:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3,000
- Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Priority will be given for subsidised campus accommodation
Who is qualified to apply for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships?
- There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- You must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level. If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
Number of Scholarship:
Up to 30 NPGS awards to be offered
What is the duration of the program?
Scholarship will last for 4 years
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but, all things being equal preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
How to Apply for the Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships:
Please apply at this link
30th November 2018.
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.