LAUTECH Change Of course Portal has been activated for the 2018/2019 academic session. All concerned students are hereby informed:
The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) change of course portal has been activated and made accessible to those who wish to change their programmes.
Also, the management wishes to inform students whose applications for change of programmes were approved by the various faculties during the 2018/19 change of programme that they should move their files from the faculties they transferred from, to the new faculties. This should be done immediately.
This should be done before June 15, 2019 as any student who fails to move his or her file as directed will forfeit the opportunity.
The portal address, transfer.lautech.edu.ng can be accessed having paid change of programme fee of Five thousand Naira (N5,000,00) only using interswitch enabled debit card.
Accessibility to the platform commences from today, Wednesday, March 27, 2019 and closes after two (2) weeks therefrom. All interested students are therefore advised to adhere strictly to the time line as there will be no extension of date for the exercise.
Guidelines for LAUTECH Change of Course.
Please, find below guideline for change of programme/transfer for the 2018/2019 academic session:
- Application forms will be made available online (www.transfer.lautech.edu.ng)to interested students from March, 27, 2019.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of Five thousand Naira (N5,000,00) in order to access the application form.
- Applicants are to carefully study and complete the application form as appropriate.
- The student will select the proposed department and supply her current CGPA
- The HOD of the current department confirms the supplied CGPA.
- The Head of Department of the proposed department confirms the transfer
- The Head of Department of the proposed department approves/disapproves the application for transfer.
- The Dean of proposed department recommends the transfer to the Academic Affairs Unit.
- Academic Affairs Unit confirms the successful transfer of the student on the system.
- The student’s portal is updated by the Academic Affairs Unit.
- Student proceeds to the new department with letter of approval of the transfer issued by Academic Affairs Unit.
- Files of the successfully transferred students are thereafter forwarded to the new Faculties/Departments of the transferred students.