The Lagos State University, LASU has new information for all the newly admitted students for the 2015/2016 academic session. The detailed information are available on below or you can visit the “NEW Students” Tab on www.lasu.edu.ng.
1. 2015/2016 LASU ADMISSIONS LIST
All 2015/2016 LASU Post UTME applicants are required to check their admission status on putme.lasu.edu.ng.
2.PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND OTHER FEES
All successful admitted freshmen in the 2015/2016 Academic Session are required to pay the following fees:
i. A NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of N20,000 (within a period of ONE WEEK from 16th November, 2015)
ii. Change of Course Fee of N2,500 (for candidates admitted for courses other than what they registered for in JAMB)
iii. Indigeneship Verification Fee of N5,000 (for Lagos State Indigens ONLY)
Note that evidence of online payments of all the stated fees (where applicable) are among the documents to be presented during the 2015/2016 Central Screening exercise.
Method of Payment
- Visit LASU E-Payment portal: lasu.edu.ng/epayment
- While on the LASU E-Payment page, you are required to enter your UTME Registration Number in the Column marked with Matric Number/PaymentID/Application Number.
- Select “Main Campus” in the Column for “Campus” AND “Undergraduate” in the Column for “Study Type”.
- Then Click on “Proceed” to continue.
3. SCHOOL FEES INFORMATION FOR THE 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
Note that ONLY the successfully screened admitted freshmen in the 2015/2016 Central Screening Exercise would be eventually activated for the payment of school fees and assigned matriculation numbers accordingly.
4. STUDENTS’ UNDERTAKING FORM
ALL admitted freshmen are required to download and complete the “Students’ Undertaking Form”. The form is available and can be downloaded via this link: Students’ Undertaking Form.Pdf
5. INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION FORM
ALL admitted freshmen who are Lagos State indigens are required to download and complete the “INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION FORM”.
The form is available and can be downloaded via the link below:
For more news and updates about LASU, click here.