Lagos State University Teaching Hospital School Of Basic & Dental Nursing Admission Form Out on sale for the 2019/2020 academic session. Interested persons are hereby informed.
This is to inform the general public especially interested persons who wish to study in the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital School of Basic and Dental Nursing that admission forms are available for the programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Basic Dental Nursing (2019/2020 Academic Session)
- Conversion Course for Dental Surgery Assistants
LUTH Basic Dental Nursing Admission Requirements.
1. Basic Dental Nursing (2019/2020 Academic Session):
- Five credits in SSCE/GCE O’Level in English Language. Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be more than two sittings).
- Applicants should bring along pencil eraser, ruler, pen, original receipt issued by the cashier and certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
- Only candidates who have satisfied the conditions for admission will be called for interview.
- Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
2. Conversion course for Dental Surgery Assistants.
- Dental Surgery Assistants with five credits in SSCE/GCE O’Level in English Language. Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics. (Combination of results should not be at more than two sittings).
- Denial Surgery Assistants (DSAs) who have received 18-24 months Dental Assistant training in accredited institutions with at least 5 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for two (2) years.
- DSAs in established dental institutions in Nigeria and West African sub region with at least 15 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for one (1) year.
How to Apply
Application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net. Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital. Then click on other LUTH Fees. Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR’ code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
The forms arc to be collected front and returned to the office of the Coordinator, School of Basic Dental Nursing, prefab Old Dental Block. LUTH, within one month from the date of this advertisement.
All duly completed forms must be accompanied with the following:
- Two (2) photocopies of the receipt for the purchase of the form
- Photocopy of relevant credentials as indicated on the application form
- Email address and mobile telephone number
Entrance Examination Details:
- Examination Date: Monday, 10th June, 2019
- Venue: School of Bask Dental Nursing (Lecture Theatre)
- Time: 9.00am.