Lagos State University Postgraduate Admission Form On Sale 2018/2019.
The Lagos State University Postgraduate Admission Form is On Sale for the 2018/2019 academic session. All interested members of the public are hereby informed.
The Lagos State University wishes to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into her Postgraduate Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Open the Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Click on the STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
- Note that you can generate your application number only once. Make sure you print out the application number genaration page in number (2) above.
- Click on the STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
- At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campus dropdown and choose ‘Sandwich/Post-Graduate Application‘ for the Study Type dropdown fields respectively.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portalat https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Go back to the Online Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Now go to STEP 3: Enter your ‘Application Number‘ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
- You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.
Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
1. Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
2. All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
3. Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
4. Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
5. Please include your
For further information, please contact:
Lagos State University, Ojo.