Securing an MBA from a targeted, well-structured institution with structured programs has never been a child’s play. In same vein Lagos Business School Tuition Fees for MBA Programmes are not that cheap, but affordable. If you have interest in getting your Postgraduate Masters in Business Administration from LBS, please check their school fees here below.
Fees and Financing
|Full Time MBA||1st Session||2nd Session||Total|
|Programme fees for students from Nigeria||N2,128,000||N2,128,000||N4,257,000*|
|Programme fees for students from West Africa||N2,128,000||N2,128,000||N4,257,000*|
|Programme fees for students from other parts of Africa.||N2,128,000||N2,128,000||N4,257,000*|
|GMAT||Visit www.mba.com for details.|
1. The fee can be paid in six installments. The fees cover tuition and course materials.
LBS Lekki MBA Admissions
To be considered for admission, you will have to meet all the following requirements:
- Minimum of three year’s post-qualification work experience including NYSC
- Five credit passes including English and Mathematics at O’ Level
- At least a second-class lower university degree from a recognised university
- GMAT Score Report (minimum of 550)
- Demonstrated intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity and effective decision-making and problem-solving potentials assessed during an interview
Kindly complete an online application attaching the following documents:
- O ‘level certificate
- University degree certificate (statement of result is acceptable)
- NYSC Certificate or Letter of Exemption
- Evidence of ability to pay (for self-sponsorship kindly attach your bank statement or pay slip, for corporate sponsorship, kindly attach Sponsorship letter from intended sponsor)
- Three reference forms (these may also be sent directly by the referees)
The following documents can be sent via courier or brought in person to the admissions office:
- Four Passport Photograph
- Transcript (Your university will send this to us)
Alternatively you can download an application, reference and transcript request form from the right hand side of this page. Fill the application form, attach your supporting documents and send via email, courier or you can submit in person.
The transcript request form should be filled and sent to your university. Your university will send your transcript to the school. Reference forms should be sent to three references that know you in a professional or academic capacity.
Application forms can be sent to:
Lagos Business School,
KM 22, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ajah,
Key Dates to Remember
|Application Deadline||May 8 2015|
|GMAT Exam Date||Visit www.mba.com for details.|
|Start Date||September 2015|
|GMAT Score Submission Deadline||May 22 2015|
To check out other programmes offered by the Lagos Business School, please visit their website.