The KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy program has been developed to create an opportunity for qualified graduate accountants to join the firm upon completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps – NYSC.
The academy enables accounting graduates and other eligible individuals to gain professional qualification in accounting – ACA, before they join KPMG.
KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy Program Description.
- Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams. They will also have opportunity for skeletal work exposures when necessary.
KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy Program Requirements:
- Accounting graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
- Have completed youth service and are interested in taking this route towards becoming ACA qualified
- Non accounting graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
- Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) at first degree
- Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
- Age must be less than 25 years
- Should not have written the KPMG graduate aptitude test previously.
KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy Program Benefits:
Some of the benefits include:
- Graduates can become ACA qualified at no cost to them
- Lectures, Tuition and daily lunch expenses are fully paid by KPMG
- A great Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Opportunity for immediate employment upon ACA qualification
How To Apply for KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy Program:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: