We have prepared a guide for you to do your JAMB Change Of Institution & Course.
If you have decided to make correction of data concerning your course and institution for some reasons, you will need to fill in JAMB form and follow these instructions.
Easy steps according to jamb.org.ng:
- If you have never registered on this website, you will need to sign up;
- If you are a registered user, just log in (use e-mail and password);
- When you see JAMB website available services, opt for Correction of DATA;
- Choose JAMB change of course/institution;
- After this you can see and get Transaction ID (in a bold red font);
- You will need to pay for an opportunity to fill in change of university form;
- You may pay immediately with your card, or pay in some ATM.
- If you choose the latter, you need to provide your Transaction ID;
- If you want to pay on the website, enter your card details and make payment;
- If it is successful, you will see the following options – Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number;
- When you have entered this data, you will see new options for Preferred course/Institution;
- After submitting all the changes, JAMB change of course form will close;
- If your changes are approved, they will update quickly.
Hope this information was useful to you. Don’t hesitate to share it with your friends via the social media buttons below.