Description: INSEAD has launched the INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund scholarship to support its goal of admitting talented candidates from the African region. For those who are set back by financial difficulties, this scholarship will help them realise their dream of achieving an MBA at one of the top business schools in the world.
Course Level: MBA
- INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship will be awarded in each Class to candidates who demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements, with a commitment to contribute to the breadth of diversity on the programme.
- They should possess outstanding academic achievements, leadership experience and growth potential.
- To be eligible for the INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship, candidates must also be a national of an African country and have spent a substantial part of their lives, and received part of their prior education in Africa.
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside in the region and the scholarship will be awarded to those who require financial assistance.
- Only candidates who are admitted to the MBA programme or are in the interview process may apply.
Eligible Countries: Countries in Africa
Number of Awardees: One INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship will be awarded in each Class to candidates who demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements.
Value of Scholarship: 50 000 EUR
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
Scholarship to be taken at (University): Any of the INSEAD Business school campuses
How to Apply: Apply and submit essays on line. Only one application is needed to be considered for all the scholarships mentioned above. Successful candidates will receive only one of these awards.
In addition, please forward supporting documents (no originals or legal certification required), irrespective of campus choice, to the MBA Financing Office.
List of documents required:
1. Proof of salary (latest salary slip or a letter from your employer);
2. Bank statements for the last three months that will reflect your checking and savings accounts. On-line overview is accepted.
3.) If you have extenuating/exceptional circumstances in the past year (supporting dependents’ education, medical care, bankruptcy, etc.), provide relevant documentation.
Copies can be sent by e-mail:
fax: +65 67995499 or
1 Ayer Rajah Avenue
Your own translation into English is accepted.
Apply here (right-hand corner)
Round 1: Applications Open: 24 April 2017 Deadline: 8th May 2017
Round 2: Applications Open: 5 June 2017 Deadline: 19th June 2017
Round 3: Applications Open: 17 July 2017 Deadline: 31st July 2017
Award Provider: INSEAD Business school