Offers are currently ongoing for Howard University Formation Scholarships to study in the USA. These scholarships are available to undergraduate and graduate students. Only US citizens are eligible. Therefore if you are searching for any of the following opportunities, this scholarship is for you.
The aim of this Scholarship is to provide financial help to the students.
Level/Field Of Study
The Howard merit scholarships are available to undergraduate and graduate students, who are willing to pursue their studies in the following subjects.
- Creative arts
- African-American studies*
- * Includes: Linguistics, Women’s Studies, Philanthropy and Social Responsibility
The Howard scholarships are to be taken in the United States.
The Scholarship is designed for USA STUDENTS. The Scholarship is designed Specifically for Applicants who have exceptional leadership and show great academic background
The Howard university scholarships is a Fully funded scholarship that awards upto $25,000 to every successful applicant. This scholarship may cover:
- Tuition fees
- living costs
- travel costs
- visa costs
- contribution to health tests i.e. TB testing where required
Howard University Formation Scholarships Eligibility:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This scholarship is open to incoming, current, and graduate students with a demonstrated interest in any one or more of the four disciplines listed above with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better.
- Submit any evidence of work in the field of study to [email protected] Subject line: Full Name & ID
- For incoming students, this can be high school writing samples or community activities that demonstrate work in the field. Work can be shown in a traditional or via electronic portfolio. Writing samples need not be published works.
How to Apply for Howard University Formation Scholarships:
applications must meet the following criteria:
- Upperclassmen and graduate student applicants must submit all proof of work in a listed field of study and submit to [email protected] In the email subject include your full name and Howard University ID number,
- Work can be shown in a traditional or electronic portfolio, and writing samples need not be published works.
- Incoming freshmen must submit high school papers and/or community service activities that show work in one or more of the fields of study.
- Applicants must also submit a short essay (300-word max) explaining how Lemonade inspired their educational goals.
- Each application must include the student’s full name, class year, and Howard University student ID number, and must be received by the Office of Financial Aid.
Visit official Webpage Here
The application deadline is May 2019.