If your dream is to study abroad in the U.SA, Canada or Europe? then GRE exam is your “must take” exam. The GRE is a widely accepted assessment for some Higher Institutions in Europe.
With good GRE test results, you can apply to the top schools in the world. You can choose a specific GRE Subject test to pass in a separate discipline or the GRE General test.
Usually, students prefer to pass the GRE General test. As this type of exam suits every university’s requirement. You can take the GRE general computer-based test in Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt almost every day, starting from September 18th.
If you decide to take the GRE Subject test, then you should prepare to do a paper-based test. You can only take it three times per year in Lagos or Benin.
How To Register For GRE Exams In Nigeria
In order to get registered for any of the GRE tests, you need to have an ETS Account. To create the account, you will need to provide your ID details and some personal information, so get prepared. This account can be used for a few other things as well:
- View your GRE test results.
- Check, modify or cancel your GRE test registration.
- Apply for any additionally needed testing accommodations.
- Pre-order the GRE test score report.
Online and mail GRE test registration
As you already know, there are two types of the GRE test. The GRE General Test is offered at many testing centers in Nigeria and is a computer-based test. Since it is a very easily-accessible test, you can take it up to 5 times per year.
On the contrary, the GRE Subject Tests are offered only in paper-based form and available only three times per year. For both the computer-delivered and paper-delivered GRE test, you can register online or by mail. As for test fees, only VISA credit/debit cards, PayPal or voucher numbers payment are accepted.
The online GRE test registration
First of all, you need to have an ETS Account. After you get it – proceed to your account to register online. Also, keep in mind, that if you want to change any information in the application, you can do it. However, the changes should be made no later than the last Friday before the test date.
The mail GRE test registration
- Once you have paid all test fees, you can prepare the package to be mailed.
- In the beginning, fill out the registration form for the GRE Tests (PDF) and make sure to mail it with the payment enclosed to the GRE office. NOTE: The form must be at the ETS office by the registration deadline. It takes at least four weeks to go through the application and confirm your participation.
- As soon as, your registration is finalized, you will get a confirmation email from ETS. The mail will confirm your test choice, date, and test centre. If you wish to change your personal information, add or delete something, please contact GRE Services.
The GRE test is your ticket to a prosperous future. The graduate business school applicants take this test to become even more successful and have a good education opportunity.
Once you embrace this challenge, you will enter the world of students, friends, and mentors from different educational and cultural backgrounds. Excited? Don’t miss the deadline for registration and apply for the GRE test now!