Griffith University, Australia is calling for applications from international students for its Griffith University A Level Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2018. the A level undergraduate scholarships which will be available to students entering undergraduate programs in the university.
The scholarship covers 10 % of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees only. Two deductions of 10 % of tuition fees will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program.
It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Field Of Study:
This scholarship are for Undergraduate students who are pursuing a Bachelor degree in Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2019.
This scholarship is to be taken in Australia.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore, Malaysia, Africa Europe, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana (please see list of eligible countries below), subject to satisfying all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Eligible European countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- United Kingdom.
The scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees only.
Who Is Eligible for Griffith University A Level Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia?
To be eligible, Students must meet the following: No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs.
To be eligible students must be:
- a graduate or graduating with A levels.
- commencing (not existing) and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2018 at Griffith University.
- a citizen or permanent resident of the above mentioned eligible nationalities
- Students must remain enrolled in the program that the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions. Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
How To Apply for Griffith University A Level Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia:
No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs.
Following application for admission to an undergraduate program, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally issue a Scholarship Offer Letter with the Letter of Offer for the program.
Students will also be given a date by which to accept the scholarship. Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn. Please note that students need accept both their program offer and scholarship offer to secure a scholarship place.
Trimester 2 2018- Friday 18th May, 2018 (for July 9th Commencement) . Outcome notified by June 1st
Trimester 3 2018- Friday 7th September 2018 ( for 29th October ) Outcome notified by 21st September
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.