Description: The Estonian Government through the Estonian Institute is offering international master’s students, doctoral students and post-doctorate researchers, scholarships to study at Estonian universities.
Field of Study: Candidate’s course of choice.
Eligibility Status: Scholarship applicants must submit the following documents in Estonian or English:
- The completed application form (please submit a hardcopy)
- Scholarship Recipients of the Estophilus web-application form
- The research plan
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof that the applicant is the MA / PhD student or doctorate document confirming the
- Estonian research and development institution for confirmation that they are ready to accept the candidate. The recipient must provide written confirmation to the English brief overview of the subject of study and justify the importance of research in Estonia.
- Postgraduate students a recommendation from their research supervisor
Selection Process: The scholarship is determined by the Estonian Language and Culture Programme of Academic Studies of the Council, involving experts when necessary.
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awardees: Several
Value of Scholarship Award: The scholarship is intended for living expenses, tuition fees and research costs directly connected. The scholarship for a period is five months of 2500 EUR
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship may be set at a time generally ranging from five to ten months, in exceptional cases, a shorter period.
How to Apply: Visit Scholarship Webpage to apply
Application Deadline: 1st October 2016
Please Note: To see more Scholarship Opportunities Click Here