Applications are currently ongoing for the Global Diversity Scholarships At HHL Leipzig Graduate School Of Management Germany. Interested students should see the details below.
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, formerly known as Handelshochschule Leipzig, is a private business school based in Saxony, Germany. Established in 1898, it is one of the world’s oldest business schools.
The HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management invites applications for the Global Diversity Scholarships which will be provided to International students who are looking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship will provide the successful candidate with a tuition waiver of up to 25% of the total tuition costs for the part-time MBA Program.
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have academic records
How to Apply for the HHL Leipzig Graduate School Of Management Scholarship:
For the complete application, the following documents are necessary:
- A completed MBA application form
- GMAT score of at least 600 (or in exceptional cases a very good result in the HHL Admission Test)
- Scholarship questionnaire
- Proof of financial needs
The scholarship application deadline is the end of October for the intake in March.
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.