FUTA Transcript Processing- How To Apply.
The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) through her management has published the step by step procedure on how to process the academic transcript of the institution via the FUTA Transcript Processing System.
To obtain your eTranscript, you will have to visit the school portal. You must create must create your account at the portal or you log into your existing account with your Username and Password.
If you however, do not have an account, there is a link below the login page above where you can create an account.
To create an account, you need the following items:-
- A valid email address
- A working Mobile Phone number
- Your preferred username
- Your preferred password
If you have this items listed above, then it’s time to create the account and log in to create the account and log in to make request of your FUTA eTranscript.
FUTA Transcript Processing- How To Apply
- Visit the eTranscript portal at futa website- https://www.futa.edu.ng/etranscript/
- Log in with your Username and Password if you already have an account or,
- Click on “New Applicants? Click here” to sign up as a new user
- Fillin the information as required and click on “Create Account” button
- Log in with your registerd information
This is the process to get your futa eTranscript.
Hope this process could help? You can forward your complains or enquiries to us via the comment section below.