Full Procedures For Paying Ashesi University Tuition Fees| Are you studying in a Ghanaian University? you might want to know the procedures for paying Ashesi university school fees.
Below is the official Ashesi University fees schedule to be paid by each student respectively for the 2017/2018 academic year.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at Ashesi University. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
Here is the Regular Students fees regime of the Ashesi University for 2017/2018.
ASHESI UNIVERSITY FEES SCHEDULE.
The Ashesi University fees schedule has been successfully uploaded online, the schedule is available as follows:–
Ashesi’s academic year consist of two semesters. Commencing August/September 2016, students and their families can expect the following expenses each semester.
|Tuition and BooksMedical insurance (fee can be waived
with proof of other private medical insurance)
Early payment discount
Additional charge (per semester) for
In addition to the above expenses, we encourage parents to budget an additional $300 per semester to cover personal expenses and incidentals.
Ashesi has very flexible payment plans for families who cannot pay the balance in full at the start of the semester. For a nominal fee, families have the option of making payments twice a semester or four times a semester. Families who pay the balance due in full before the due date will receive a tuition discount. Be sure to apply for financial support if you need it.
Procedures For Paying Ashesi University Tuition Fees
A. Payment by direct deposit to the bank
(1) Pay fees at the bank (Ghana & ECOWAS Region)
For payments within Ghana or the West Africa (ECOWAS) region, students can deposit fees directly to either our Ghana Cedi or US Dollar account with any ECOBANK branch as follows:
- Account Name : ASHESI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
- Cedi Account Number : 0200014411600902
- Dollar Account Number : 0202034411600901
(2) Fill deposit slip
Complete a deposit slip in triplicate as follows:
- Original for the bank
- Duplicate to be submitted to Ashesi (photo copy is acceptable). The duplicate can be handed in at the Finance Office on submission of application forms.
- Triplicate should be kept by student as evidence of payment.
(3) Confirm information required on the deposit slip
- Full name and contact number(s).
- A valid Bank Stamp
(4) Submit deposit slip to Ashesi, and get an official Ashesi Receipt
Submit a copy of the deposit slip to the Finance Office at Ashesi, and keep your receipt with you.
B. Payment by International Wire Transfer
West Africa | Other parts of Africa | The Americas | UK & Europe
*Please note geographical location corresponding to each bank account listed below
(3) The Americas (USA, Canada, South America) Wire Transfer Payment Information
a. Transfer from:
b. Transfer to:
(4) United Kingdom and Europe Wire Transfer Payment Information
a. Transfer from:
Ghana International Bank PLC, 69 Cheapside, London EC2P2BB, United Kingdom
b. Transfer to:
(1) Please contact the Finance Office if you need further payment instructions.
(2) Deposits are non-refundable.
(3) Students must review all official receipts to ensure the following information reflect on the receipt:
- Date of receipt
- Date of deposit slip or payment order
- Full name
- Deposit amount and exchange rate if applicable
- Payment description, e.g. application fees
- Signature of the Admin Assistant
- Phone number