FUAM 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Form Out.The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi 2018/2019 postgraduate admission form is on sale. See details.,
This is to notify the general public especially interested postgraduate students that the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to apply for admission to the institution’s postgraduate program for the 2019/2010 academic session
You can also see the postgraduate courses/programs available at the Federal university of agriculture makurdi
FUAM Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Below are the postgraduate admission requirements for candidates interested in the postgraduate studies of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi.
Postgraduate Diploma :
- Graduates of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized Universities in relevant areas.
- Those with a minimum of pass at credit level in their Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Candidates with a minimum of second class in their Bachelor’s Degree in relevant areas from University of Agriculture, Makurdi or from other recognized universities.
- Candidates with Third Class Honours Degree or HND (in relevant areas) with appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or from other recognized institutions with minimum CGPA of 3.5 (or at least Upper Credit in the Postgraduate Diploma).
- Graduates with good honours degree in any of the following disciplines are qualified Natural Sciences, Science Education, Relevant Agricultural Sciences, Engineering, Environmental Science, Health Sciences, and other Relevant disciplines from University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized institutions of higher learning are qualified for For M.Sc. Environmental Science.
Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.) :
- Candidates with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5- point scale in their Master’s Degree from the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized Universities with provided that satisfactory research work formed part of the degree.
How To Apply
- Create an account online by providing your emails and choosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
- Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a save place (Do not delete the email that will be sent to you). It is your reference number through out your application.
- Make payment of non-refundable fee of N20,500 online using your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or generate your RRR on the portal and visit any branch of the Commercial banks nationwide
- A confirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed for you before leaving the bank.
Creating your account
- To create the account, enter your Email Address. This will be used as your user name. We will also use this email address to contact you regarding your application.
- Type in the security code (case-sensitive). This helps protect our online application service.
- Enter your password. Select a password that is easy for you to remember, but is not obvious to others.
- It must be at least six characters long, and should contain numbers and letters.
- Finally click the “Create Account” button. You will be asked to confirm your password.
- Applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of the completed form to Postgraduate School with their academic credentials attached.
- Applicants must arrange for their academic transcripts to be submitted at the Postgraduate School before closing date for sales of form.
If you encounter any difficulty in applying for the program of your choice, you can contact the ICT support center via the following details
Email: [email protected]
Or the Postgraduate school
Email: [email protected]