Federal University Of Technology Akure Pre-Degree Admission Form Out 2018/2019.
The Federal University Of Technology Akure Pre-Degree Admission Form is on sale for the 2018/2019 academic session. All interested persons are hereby informed.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology Akure is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into her pre-degee programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
ABOUT FUTA PDS PROGRAMME
The Federal University of Technology, Pre-degree (PDS) Programme is full time, and will run for one academic session of Two (2) semesters.
FUTA PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE
• BIOLOGY/AGRIC. SCIENCE
• TECHNICAL DRAWING
FUTA PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMMES/COURSES AVAILABLE FOR ADMISSION
ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS & DEPARTMENTS IN FUTA:
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agriculture and Resource Economics (ARE)
- Agriculture Extension and Communication Technology (AEC)
- Animal Production and Health (APH)
- Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
- Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology(FAT)
- Food Science and Technology (FST)
- Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
- Computer Engineering (CPE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MME)
- Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
- Mining Engineering (MNE)
- Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Architecture (ARC)
- Building Technology (BDT)
- Estate Management (ESM)
- Industrial Design (IDD)
- Quantity Surveying (QSV)
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
- Survey and Geo-informatics (SVG)
- SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCES (SEMS)
- Applied Geology (AGY)
- Applied Geophysics (AGP)
- Marine Science and Technology (MST)
- Meteorology and Climate Science (MCS)
- Remote Sensing and GIS (RSG)
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS)
- Biochemistry (BCH)
- Biology (BIO)
- Biotechnology (BTC)
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Mathematical Science (MTS)
- Microbiology (MCB)
- Physics (PHY)
- Statistics (STA)
- SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT) Departments:
- Human Anatomy (HUA)
- Biomedical Technology (BMT)
- Physiology (PHS)
- SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SCOM) Departments:
- Computer Science (CSC)
- Cyber Security Services (CYB)
- Information Technology (IFT)
- Information Systems (IFS)
- Software Engineering (SEN)
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SMAT) Departments:
- Entrepreneurship (ENT)
- Project Management Technology (PMT)
- Transport Management Technology (TMT)
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUTA PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
To apply for the FUTA Pre-degree admission form for the 2018/19 Session, CLICK HERE
- Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE Portal and PDS Application form to Create an account.
- Login into your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate invoice for the application form.
- Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank on the e-transact platform.
- Login to your account on-line to confirm payment and complete the on-line PDS application form.
FUTA PRE-DEGREE APPLICATION CLOSING & ENTRANCE EXAM DATES – 2018
Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the Examination Schedule slip.
- The application opens on Monday 4th June, 2018 and closes on Friday 21st September, 2018. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on the www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
- Entrance Examination will hold on Friday 28th September, 2018.
- The underlisted helplines could be contacted for clarification on issue bordering on the registration. 07030347098; 08074254379 and 08189537808.