Federal Polytechnic Uwana Post-UTME Screening Form On Sale 2018/2019.
The Federal Polytechnic Uwana Post-UTME Screening Form is On Sale for the 2018/2019 academic session. All candidates who applied are hereby informed.
The Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic wishes to inform all candidates who applied for admission to the institution during 2018 Unified Teritary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and scored 100 and above, that online registration for 2018/2019 Post-UTME / admission Screening exercise has commenced.
Poly Unwana Post UTME Eligibility.,
Candidates who scored 100 marks and above in the 2018/2019 JAMB UTME.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Available ND Courses.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) BUSINESS-BASED COURSES:Accountancy, Business Administration & Management, Marketing, Public Administration, Office Technology & Management, Library & Information Science.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Building Technology, Quantity Surveying, Ceramics & Glass Technology, Computer Science, Maths/Statistics, Science Laboratory Technology, Food Technology, Hospitality Management & Tourism, Architectural Technology, Land Surveying & Geo-Informatics, Estate Management, Agricultural Technology, Landscaping & Horticulture, Mechatronics Engineering Technology, Urban and Regional Planning, Computer Engineering Technology.
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form. The website opens on 11 July , 2018.
The Application Fee for post UTME is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
The following basic documents are required for the on-line screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
(i) Original copy of 2018 JAMB UTME Result.
(ii) Original copy of O’level Result(s).